What is IMU-CET?
Indian Maritime University conducts a common entrance test (IMU-CET) for admission to the undergraduate and post graduate engineering,sciences and management programmes offered at the university and affiliated institutes. Take a look at the list of programmes offered through IMU-CET:
- 4-Year BTech (Marine Engineering)
- 4-Year BTech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- 3-Year BSc (Ship Building & Repair)
- 3-Year BSc (Maritime Science)
- 3-Year BSc (Nautical Science)
- 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)
- 2-Year MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
- 2-Year MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- 2-Year MTech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- 2-Year MTech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
Postgraduate Diploma programmes
- 1-Year PGDME: Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering Research Programmes at present PhD programme is being conducted at IMU Visakhapatnam Campus.